Nicola McLean is set to be the second eviction during the 2012 run of Celebrity Big Brother.
The former Page 3 model remains the rank outsider to win the competition at 101.0 (Coral) but is the bookmaker’s favourite to leave the house next at a best price of 1.44 (Paddy Power).
Andrew Stone became the first celebrity evicted from the house last night and the contestant who was spared, Georgia Salpa, was immediately called to the Diary Room.
The underwear model was put on the spot to name two contestants who be put up for eviction on Friday.
After much prompting from Big Brother, she chose Natasha Giggs and Nicola McLean.
Both women appeared shocked and disappointed to be named and like Georgia in the days before the first eviction, will try and win over the voting public by any means necessary.
Neither Natasha nor Nicola appeared to have much support from the public attending the live show as a chorus of boos rang out as each name was announced by presenter Brian Dowling.
However, Natasha has been portrayed in a more positive light during the edited shows and there is a possibility of a storyline involving actor Michael Madsen.
Natasha can be backed at a best-priced 2.75 (bet365) to be evicted but at this stage it looks like Nicola will face another reality television exit.
Celebrity Big Brother Winner
Former Eastenders actress Natalie Cassidy remains the bookmakers favourite to win the show. The 28-year-old can be backed at a best-priced 3.25 (Betfred).
Other Celebrity Big Brother Winners:
- Denise Welch @ 4.5 (Ladbrokes)
- Gareth Thomas @ 7.5 (Sportingbet)
- Michael Madsen @ 8.0 (Sky Bet)
- Romeo @ 9.0 (Bet Victor)
- Frankie Cocozza @ 13.0 (bet365)
- Kirk Norcross @ 26.0 (Betfred)
- Karissa and Kristina Shannon @ 41.0 (Sky Bet)
- Natasha Giggs @ 41.0 (Coral)
- Georgia Salpa @ 67.0 (Sportingbet)
- Nicola McLean @ 101.0 (Coral)
The bookmakers cannot split Michael Madsen and Gareth Thomas for the “top man” market in Celebrity Big Brother betting. Michael can be backed at 3.5 (Paddy Power) while Gareth can also be backed at 3.5 (bet365).
Other Top Man Odds:
- Romeo @ 4.0 (Boylesports)
- Frankie Cocozza @ 5.5 (Coral)
- Kirk Norcross @ 9.0 (bet365)
Seeing as she leads the betting to win the show outright, it comes as no surprise that Natalie Cassidy is odds-on to finish as the show’s top woman. Natalie can be backed at a best priced 1.73 (Coral).
Other Top Woman Odds:
- Denise Welch @ 2.62 (bet365)
- Karissa and Kristina Shannon @ 17.0 (Coral)
- Natasha Giggs @ 21.0 (Paddy Power)
- Georgia Salpa @ 26.0 (bet365)
- Nicola McLean @ 41.0 (Paddy Power)